Who we are
Our website address is: www.europeanairlinesolutions.com
You can contact us by emailing through our website.
What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc)
Tracking information passed on to us via our advertising partners or referring partners.
Analytical information about your use of the Service and your interactions with the Service’s interface
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Aero Analytica with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us over the phone.
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Prevent fraud.
- Assist the service or product providers to prevent orders from customers who pose a threat to their business.
- Share relevant information with other parties to fulfill your order.
- Analyse patterns and trends in our orders.
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities
- Sending you notifications, messages, communications and announcements related to the Service
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one of our websites (e.g. to download a whitepaper).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide access to our Customer Support portal or the website.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and the like. T
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
By placing an order you agree that Aero Analytica may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Serviced or product providers listed (if you place an order with them directly or as part of a package order)
- Technology partners who we integrate with
- Messages you address to other users of the Service will be sent to them
- We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
European Airline Solutions securely stores your data on our Servers.
European Airline Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Aero Analytica would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking your visits to our site
- Identifying your online activity in case you follow up with a phone call
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites